Functional Integrals in Many-Body Theory
The lecture will be given by Professor Meden.
- Brownian motion and Wiener functional integral
- Feynman path integral
- Gaussian integrals and perturbation theory
- Path integrals in imaginary time
- Coherent state functional integrals
- The functional renormalization group
The student acquires the knowledge how to employ functional integrals to solve problems in statistical mechanics, single-particle quantum mechanics and many-body quantum mechanics.
For the time schedule, you can also refer to the university calendar:
Mon. 8.30am - 10am
17.10.2016 (15 dates)
|Wed. 8.30am - 10am||4263 (26C/402)||19.10.2016 (15 dates)|
|Wed. 10.15am - 11.45am||4263 (26C/402)||19.10.2016 (15 dates)|