Open doctoral positions
We offer a stimulating environment to pursue research projects focused on the development of many-body methods and their synergetic application to functional materials and nanoelectronics. The expertise of the participating researchers covers
- ab-initio methods
- numerical many-body methods
- non-equilibrium techniques
- renormalization group methods
- and quantum information based approaches
Here you can find the selection of projects.
We offer 3-year doctoral research positions (75% TV-L E13) with open starting times.
Advice for the composition of an application
- We expect a master's degree in physics, preferably in the field of theoretical condensed matter research, and a strong interest in advanced quantum many-body methods.
- Applications should include
- a CV with all available graduation marks
- documentation of academic records and if possible a certificate of completed master's studies
- and a brief description of the master's thesis project
- Applications should be sent in a single pdf file to email@example.com
Job announcement 2014
(pdf: 75 kb)
This job announcement appeared in the "Physik Journal", July 2014.
Job announcement 2017
(pdf: 112 kb)
This job announcement appeared in the "Physik Journal", March 2017.